WHO WE ARE
We are a charity Organization. We are a peacemaker and helper. We help people around the world not only on natural disaster but in disease breakout and war.
Serving the working poor who can’t afford medical insurance by providing totally free healthcare services. We are looking for Doctors, Nurses and Office Staff. Volunteer …Help provide medical care to our community services. Some of the works that we are conducting are as follow:
- Clearing the drinking water in Nigeria
- Helping people table the poverty
- Building Healthcare Centers to help the Old and Poor citizens
- Proving help to Pensioners in Nigeria
Help the Childrens
Support the children of Africa just by giving a little and be the savior for them.
Rich in cultural heritage, with lots of tourist sites African, remains one of the continents with poorest and least developed countries in the world.
We can only achieve this with your help. Your small help can bring a big change.
WHAT WE DO
We are there
We provide Education
We remove hunger
We build houses
People living under railway paths, streets, footpaths. We are constantly working to provide a home to them. We are also building orphanages, old age homes.
We hear war breaking throughout the World. We are there to cure those injured. War is something that should be never happened but it does and it’s our responsibility to cure.
We rely on People
Provide a helping hand
We need you and your help
- Call for Volunteers and Partnerships
- 2021 International Women Day: Let’s move from Talk to Action
- Global Action Network: Call for action on Gender issues: Women Health
- A Conversation on Women’s Health and Empowerment in Nigeria- CSW 65 Parallel Event
- Free Online Medical Consultation in support of the People